Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I think New Testament is a cool guy. He heals sick people and dosen't afraid of anything.

Hello readers. And a special shout out to that Missionary from West Africa who commented on my 56 pencil post awhile back. Good to know I'm being read in places like West Africa.
I am now in class sessions and today is by busiest day. Two classes, both religious studies. I'm going to try and get this post done by around 11, because at 12:30 I'm going to go to my Kabbalah class (yeah Kabbalah). I do feel a little guilty going straight for the Kabbalah when I haven't even taken the Judaism course, and I'm worried I might tick of my Jewish Professor. Though he probably can expect this what with the whole Madonna thing. Don't know what he'll think when I bring up the fact I'm coming at this because of the Hermetic aspect of it. Also, I have a night class about Jesus. The Professor is a cool guy and it should be fun.
Weimar Mage has yet to start. I have one yes, and lots of maybes. I also need to look into a way to keep the timeline basically similar without being a jerk about this. The problem is quite literally the Hitler's Time Travel Exemption Act. The time line must remain more or less the same. Thankfully, there's a book that can help me with this so I don't come up with things like "Hitler is being protected by really powerful shit from hell," to often. Though I did tell them that Stalin is going to be a Mage in all likelihood and he'll probably be a kick-ass powerful Moros with lots of bodyguards and traps and things. I may even make him a character at some point. Anyways, I think I got a few tricks up my sleeve.
Well anyways, I'll try to keep up with all my posts. See you guys around.

No comments: