Monday, November 19, 2007

Project Strangelove, or how I'm the only one who seems to be worrying about the freaking apocalypse

Yeah, so as many of my current readers should know I have a thing about the end of time, which is scheduled December 23, 2012 according to the Mayan Calendar. It also corresponds to the prophecys of Mother Shipton, Merlin (who was actually two or three crazy Welsh guys who lived in the woods), the Hopi and Net-Bot, the internet prophet. I learned all this from a program I saw last night and it scarred the shit out of me.
So I've come up with an idea, but I'll need money and people. I'm going to have to find an old shelter in a place that will be safe when the poles reverse, get a bunch of people who will have the skills to survive in the post-pole reversed world and put us all in an underground shelter where we can wait out whatever happens, hence the title Project Strangelove.
And know what I really think about this. I really don't like the fact that we could be facing Armageddon in the next five to four years. I'm not ready for that. I want to live a long life and have fifty novels under my belt and die in my 80's. I don't want to die and I don't know exactly how I'm going to avoid this. The worst part is my parents arn't that supportive. They aren't giving me anything I can actually use. All they say to me is that it's not going to happen when the odviously can't prove it. So basically I'm just confused about life and the apocalypse I suppose.
Well, I don't have anything else. Be seeing you, I hope.

5 comments:

Steph said...

You know, if it's any consolation to you, Hans has a theory that the 'nice' beings from another planet (you know, the ones that gave us that warning I posted on my blog) are going to come and save the 'good people' in the world, those who have advanced far enough spiritually (no matter their religion). He thinks the good people will go with the aliens to continue living on their planet, while the bad people will reincarnate back on earth in a new stone age to continue developing.

Dylan said...

You think I'm going to be one of the good people. Sometimes I have anger issues.

ZZZZZZZ said...

hmm. there always seems to be an empending doom.

Steph said...

Sometimes I have anger issues, too. So does Hans. And my dad. And most of my friends. And on top the anger issues, we have jealousy issues, or lust issues, or any number of other issues. But over all, most of us are still good people. So I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, mate.

Dylan said...

Great!