Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm an Urban Achiever!

Recently I put a link up to the Lebowski Podcast. For those of you who haven't looked at it yet it's under cool stuff. It's basically a pod cast a bunch of people do about the Big Lebowski. Anyway, the folks at the Lebowski podcast said they'd appreciate it if their listeners to link to their website so more people will know about it, so I did it. And then I got this.

Aspie Diaries -I noticed you've linked to us from your blog. Thanks for
helping us get the word out. I've added you to our list of friends on the
web site. You can find it here - http://lebowskipodcast.com/index.php/Links/Lebowski-Podcast-Friends/
.
The Dude Abides
Chalupa

So know the Lebowski Podcast people are linked to me. I thanked them and so know other Lebowski fans can come to my blog, even though I don't talk about the Big Lebowski that much.

No comments: