Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Am Such An Arrogant Bastard!

I just looked over some recent posts and I just discovered how arrogant I come off as. When it comes right down to it, I am not Mankind's Last Hope. I would not be in that kind of movie. Instead I'd probubly be in a parody of such a situation and I'd be played by Bill Murrey or somebody. Do I really sound that arrogant?
Also, grad photos are tomorrow. I thought I would be dressed like a member of the cast of Resevoir Dogs, but I'm not. Mom got me a pretty snazy white shirt though. Hope to post grad photos on blog at some point.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I don't think you're arrogant. Not at all.

Dylan said...

What do you think I am?

Steph said...

In lieu of being arrogant? Maybe just a little bit quirky is all. But in a good way, not a conceited way.

Dylan said...

Oh. Well, I feel better about it now. Thanks Steph. (hug)