Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Am I Mankind's Only Hope Or Am I Crazy?

Well, I got an Ipod for Christmas and it's pretty cool. I got 519 songs approxematly on it at the moment, and I'll have at least twenty more unless I can find a decent CD. Most of the stuff is pretty recent, but most of it's pretty mainstream which sucks. So I'm probubly just going to see if I can't track down the soundtracks to Quentin Tarantino movies because you know he's always got good music. I've got the soundtrack to Kill Bill Vol II up at the moment, which looks promising. What I'd really like is a soundtrack to the Big Lebowski, but I don't know if that's going to happen.
Wow, okay I did a bunch of stuff and now I am apparently downloading the Lebowski pod cast, being a podcast all about the Big Lebowski. It's free which is great and very "dude" of them.
Okay, so I was reading Mondo Primo's blog, about how Norman Mailer is dead and how he was a really great guy and how things are really screwed up and I was wondering if I could do something about this. Most people say I shouldn't worry about it, but If I don't worry about it then how am I supposed to worry about it. The problem is should I even be worried that people are becoming less social. I'm autistic, god damn it, if this keeps up then my people will be your suppreme overlords and then you NTs are going to have to follow our irrational rules. But that dosn't mean I don't want to socialize, I just think it would be nice if things where more authentic. Ah, I don't even now what I'm talking about. Forget it.
I'd like to say hi to Shelia, and thanks for coming back. We really missed you. I sent you an e-card but I don't think you got it. Be seeing you.

6 comments:

ZZZZZZZ said...

oh my gosh you are just so precious! no, I didn't get it :o( It feels really good to be back and I look forward to reading your posts! I had an ipod nano... it broke in 3 days so I ended up getting a microsoft Zune mp3 hehehe

Dylan said...

Oh, hows the song storage on that?

Dan said...

You can count me down for saying "mankind's only hope", but I might be crazy.

I haven't looked at getting any sort of mp3-playing hardware yet. I suspect that I'd have a hard time finding one of a decent size and just fill it with classic stuff anyway (I probably have a few hundred tracks just with The Beatles, REM, U2, The Beach Boys, Stevie Wonder...)

Dylan said...

Well, I have the Ipod classic, which is capable of holding about 24,000 songs, or 80 GB.

Dan said...

80 gigs? My computer's hard drive isn't much bigger than that. That must have cost quite a bit.

ZZZZZZZ said...

I think my zune holds 40,000 songs. As of now I only have like 800 on it. haha