Friday, November 09, 2007

On this the Eve of my Birthday

My birthday is tomorrow and I havn't been to school today. That's right I skipped. I'm ca-razy, man Crazy! I got up at 10 and hung out here for most of the day until I went over to the Giant Squid, where I picked up some movies to watch on the weekend. Probubly can't watch any today because I have family coming over for my birthday.
I've been thinking of Mythania, which I can't call Mythania any more because someone else got to it before I could. I've been worrying alot about cultural diversity in Mythania, which shouldn't be a problem as Mythania is a very culturally diverse place, at least in concept. The problem is I don't want one species to just have one monolithic culture. But since there are so many species in Mythania there is a good chance that they will band together and have cultural similarities. Then we have counrties like Qeo-Zhau which has various species joined together into one nation. (Probubly only three or four, with one species that runs the political, religious, military and economic aspects, and two or three used as slave labour or something. Apparently Halo has a civilization like this, but I'd like to make it as different as possible). Hm, maybe I'll just have the Qeo-Lo and the Daulq-Lo and have some tribal people who don't have fialty to the Empire of Qeo-Zhau. Possibly another reptilian race.
Right, basically what I was thinking was making some sort of evolution chart for Mythania's sentient races. Basically I have three groups at the moment, Descended from Humans, Descended from Reptilians and everyone else. Everyone else will probubly be seperated into different groups (Pancheyan Humanoid, Hub Continent Humanoid). Descended from Humans, or Human-Blooded, can be found anywhere and include the Aedonite, the Qeo-Lo and the High Council of the Abominations. The Reptilian-Blooded are more or less in a ring around the Hub Continent and so far consist of the Traidon and the Daulq-Lo. I've already worked out the Pancheyan Humanoids and Hub Continet Humanoids. Pancheyan Humanoids are from Pancheya and can be distinguished from other Humanoids by there fur and hard head. Pancheyan Humanoids include the Draan, the Cronullaban and the Burit. Hub Continent Humanoids are generally slim, have a third eye in the middle of there forehead and are all magically sensitive to magical forces as they are at the central point of the multiverse. These include the Dveukti. Oh, and the tawaze have a group all to themselves.
Okay, that's all I've got. Be seeing you.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Comment dated: November 10th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Dylan said...

Commented Dated: November 10th

Thanks, Steph (hug)

ZZZZZZZ said...

aww happy belated birthday! I need to catch up on your posts. Hope you had a great time with your family and got lots of cool presents.