Friday, September 28, 2007

September 2007 Blogthings

You Are 16% Emo
You're the furthest thing from emo. Sensitivity is not something you exactly cultivate... and you can't imagine weeping over song lyrics.


You Should Play the Accordion
You are eccentric, funky, wacky... definitely one of a kind.People have trouble putting you in any one particular category. You definitely have your own thing going on.
You are a born entertainer. No wonder you'd be perfect as an one man (or one woman) band.Your musical influences likely cross all genres - and blend together in a very unusual way.
While you are definitely offbeat, you also enjoy tradition and influences from the past.It's just your style to take an old fashioned instrument like the accordion and make it uniquely yours.
Your dominant personality characteristic: your total inhibition
Your secondary personality characteristic: your interest in obscure activities and subjects


These things are getting more and more feminine, so I don't do them. Maybe I'm becoming to insecure about my masculinity.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Now that you mention it, I haven't done any in months either. Till just now. I'm 28% emo and I should play the guitar. Oh, and according to one other test, I should learn to speak French. C'est intéressant, n'est-ce pas? :P

Dylan said...

Well, your more emo then me. I'm 16%.