Monday, September 17, 2007

They cancelled Little Steven's Underground Garage so know I have to listen to archived shows that is if my little sister isn't on the computer. DAMN!

Recently, Little Steven's Underground Garage has ceased to be played on my local radio. As I am a big fan of this particular radio program, I am greatly disappointed. I should probably call them about it. Anyway, this has caused a great change in my calendar. On Sundays, when I knew that I would be able to listen to Little Steven's Underground Garage and I wouldn't feel so bad. Now, I just lay in my bed and await the inevitable. Come to think of it, listening to Little Steven's Underground Garage is probably one of the ten top ways I would like to die.
Does this mean that I can't listen to Little Steven's Underground Garage? No, I can listen to archived shows on the Internet (see link). But I have to listen to it the moment I get home because my sister tends to bring a friend home most days, thus interrupting the episode. Except for today when I forgot to put it on. So know I have to wait until tomorrow because I also have a mind load of philosophy homework.
School has been going well. I'm bonding with alot of people at the art table and I'm going to get on to my first piece of art "The Extinction of the First Kingdom of Yazan," this week. I also need to figure out what my next pieces of art will be.
Well, that's all I care to mention today. Be seeing you.

1 comment:

Ziggy06 said...

I'm sorry to hear you lost your LSUG affiliate. I lost it in my hometown too, but it motivated me to get Sirius Satellite Radio. Now I listen to the UG 24/7.