Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Posting for the heck of it

School has been going along pretty well. I've got myself into a routine that suits me. I have learned a good deal about philosophy which is fun. Art class is looking to be a pretty high mountain to climb though. I've been working on a piece called "The Extinction of the First Kingdom of Yazan." I want it to have a bit of realism but I'm not seeing myself as a realistic painter. I just want the perspective of the body to be right, which I'm having a problem with.
Then I have to figure out what I'm going to do with my second piece, since I need a second piece. I'm not sure what to do, probubly something that connects to "Extinction". Maybe something to do with Ilsethan and Lucifer, since that is the other half of whatever book of my mythology this is (The one dealing with the beginning of the Conflict). I just don't know how to work that out.
Okay, I can't blog much longer bye.

No comments: