Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Home with the Flu

I have the flu. First signs where when I was in art class when I began whorling apple chunks in a garbage can. Then I was sent home and I took a nap. Completely ruined my sleep cycle and I was up all night trying to get to sleep.
And I'm still not feeling so well, so I had to stay home again today. I'm getting my first draft of my David Hume essay done, well I'm supposed to but like all homework I'm having difficulty actually focussing on it. I hope to have it finsished today.
Hm, I thought I'd have more to say but it appears I don't. I'm to tired.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hope you feel better soon. My mom always used to make my spinach and chicken broth when I was sick and it made me feel better. Maybe you should look into that. :)

Dylan said...

My dad made me something called Neocitran, which is a really hot drink that burns away the sore throat and mucus or something like that.