Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm back from the cottage again and this time I'm posting!

Hey, sorry I didn't blog in awhile. This is turning out to be the August of Cottage Trips. No sooner do I get home from my relatives cottage then I go back there with my entire family, and I did have time to blog last time but I didn't because I am lazy. Just to warn you I'm going for another trip next week. I'm going with the cousins whole will have the highest chance of playing Dungeons and Dragons with me, which will be cool. I'd love to do the Mythania RPG, but I don't have that quite ironed out yet. Not to bad, I plan on doing lot's of new and exciting things with Forgotten Realms.
Anyway, the cottage trips were fun. I went tubing alot, and there is a good chance of me sending you pictures of myself tubing. I got two new books, one having a bunch of short stories by H.P. Lovecraft and the other having a bunch of Poetry by Lord Byron, despite the fact I believe I have more in common with Percy Brysse Shelley. Shelley is defenetly going to be the next poet I pick up. I also finished Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which as recent readers would know I borrowed from my Uncle.
I didn't work alot on my novel, and it's starting to look like I won't be getting much of a chance to get it finished completely by the end of Summer. I do believe I am making progress on it, and at some point today I will get to work on it. I'm also getting alot of ideas about the whole Conspiracy-Urban Fantasy-Counter Culture megaseries. I'm thinking about calling it The Rosicrucian Cycle at the moment, as the secret society I concentrate most on is based somewhat on the Rosicrucians, and to The Invisibles as well. I'm thinking about working Grant Morrison in as a character, as I want to have historical characters appear in the novel. I feel that Ken Kesey should appear in the 1960's thing, which I'm calling The Fellowship something-something, depends on how many books are in it. I have a feeling it may be one of the longest in the megaseries. I thought I could do four books, but then it seemed like five, and then I had no idea what I was going to do. But combine that with the Apocalypse storyline and The Howlers (one trilogy and a few short stories) and probubly some kind of history of the organization before that, which I'm probubly going to put as an appendix in the Fellowship and Apocalypse books....Well, I've probubly given to much away. I'll stop talking about it.
Anyway, I'll try to call back in. Also, I'm putting 7 on the labels for this post, as I will do on every seventh day of the month because it's one of the special numbers. The same will be said for all other numbers envolved.

No comments: