Thursday, July 26, 2007

Important Update

Hey, I havn't been posting for awhile. And I failed to do my first 23 watch. Ah, well, I'll get to it next month.

Anyway, I'm going to my cousin's college tomorrow, or I'm going to there place tomorrow because it's easier for me to get there. It's kind of a long and complicated story. See my family is going to Ohio for a thing that dosn't really interest me, so I'm going to hang out at my relatives cottage where I will tube, watch Terry Gilliam and Quentin Tarantino movies, and work on my novel. It's looking like a good movie, even if Resevoir Dogs was already rented. Shame, since I was thinking about seeing it again. So basically you won't here anything from me until Tuesday at the most.

Well, that's about it for this update. Hope to see from you guys soon.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Have fun!

Dylan said...

I will. I'm at there place right now. They have a neat computer.