Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm getting a space bed

I didn't make a post on the 7th either. Again, I'm sorry. Don't expect a frowny face.
So, as for the title, I'm getting a new bed. One of those Tempurpedic beds that are good for your back. I'm having alot of back trouble, and my dad is telling me that I should be doing the stretches that I was suppose to be doing that will help strengthen my shoulders. Eitherway, the Tempurpedic bed is designed by NASA, hence the title.
I found a book of quotes on homosexuality, which are pretty cool. I like the one by Mabel Maney, who writes lesbian mystery novels "For a long time I thought I wanted to be a nun. Then I realized what I really wanted to be was a lesbian." I find this funny for some reason. I also liked "If God dislikes gays so much, how come he picked Michelangelo, a known homosexual, to paint the Sistine Chapel while assigning Anita [Bryant] to go on television and push orange juice?" Some guy named Mike Royko said that. According to the book he's a Chicago based journalist. I don't know who Anita Bryant is, but I think that's the point.
Okay, that's all I feel like writing at the moment. I'll get back to you on the 19th or sooner.

No comments: