Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I sure havn't posted in a long time

Yeah, I haven't posted in awhile. Well, a few things have happened recently. The most recent being that I went to Toronto with my aunt to get some new books. It was a really fun trip, even if I got a headache from not drinking enough water. Here is a list of the books I got.
  • The Gormenghast Trilogy, by Mervyn Peake. I've been looking for this for awhile now.
  • An Omnibus addition of The English Assassin and The Condition of Muzak, by Michael Moorcock. Both part of the Jerry Cornelius series.
  • The Satanic Verses, by Salman Rushdie
  • Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo
  • A thing on various Secret Societies
Another good point was having Loncrow come over last weekend. He's moving to Colchester, which is about three hours from where we are now. He said that he's going to come here more often though, so we can continue the campaign. Which is good, I really think it's starting to pick up in it.
Well, that's all I really feel like writing now. I'll get back to you on the 19th.

No comments: