Monday, August 27, 2007

My Weeklong trip to the Cottage of Hell

Well, I'm back from a week long vacation to a cottage on the Bruce Peninsula that was badly built and had a terrible shower and I couldn't be happier. The cottage I was at was terribly built and I didn't like it at all. I was also sharing it with my entire family and some of my relatives who have six people in there family, two of them little girls so you can imagine the screaming when you combine that with Sprite.

So, a summary of my vacation is in order. I can't give you much in the way of a complete linear narrative, but I can tell you I did have a good time. I went to various beaches, went for a few hikes with my relatives and emediate family, saw an example of Native-Canadian dancing and took part in an intertribal dance, bought twelve books including William S. Burrough's "Naked Lunch", watched an old Chinese Kung-Fu B-Movie that had a terrible plot but still remained pretty awesome, hit my head repetedly on a door that was to small, had a bat fly at me, liseaned to alot of Dead Dog Cafe, had a camp fire and had fudge. I can't remember what else I did besides watching my copy of "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly."

I have decided I am officially decided I am holidayed out. I will probubly take this back when it happens, but I want to go to school again. Maybe I won't take it back because I'm only going part time and I'm doing philosophy and art, which look like there going to be really good courses for me. I'm also looking for people to play Dungeons and Dragons with, probubly using an adjusted version of Mythania.

On another note, I may have to change the name of Mythania. It turns out the name is used by a MMORG and another world called Mythania that has some similarities, for instance it has steam technology and rodent people although from what I've read of these rodent people they are drastically different from the tawaze. Here's a list of other Mythania links.
That's about it. Hope you guys find it interesting. Sorry it took so long to write all this.

No comments: