Monday, August 27, 2007

The Angels have the Phone Box

I just watched an episode of Doctor Who and boy was it cool. Basically it's about this woman named Sally Sparrow who must get the Tardis back to the Doctor who has been sent back to 1969 by the Weeping Angels who are really scarry statues that come alive when your not looking and kill you.
The best part of it was the secret message the Doctor hide as a DVD Easter Egg. The Easter Egg is encountered before, as Sally's friend's brother is obsessed with the Easter Egg he found in various DVDs. Later, when Sally has it all figured out, she has a conversation with the Doctor on the screen, which he can do because he has the transcript that was written down by her friend's brother who makes comments such as "I love that part, the Angels got the Phone Box. I have that on a T-shirt."
Alright, if that dosn't work. Here's a link. Yes, I do love Wikipedia.
I think it would be very cool to be the Doctor, or have a life like the Doctor where I get to travel time in a super cool phone box thing. That and I could just be walking along when a complete stranger says my name and tells me to take these notes because the fate of the universe hangs in the balance or something. That and I could see Woodstock twice!

No comments: