Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What I've been doing recently.

So I tried barefoot walking today, that was a bit of a mistake. I've been reading up on it and thought I'd try it out and the heel of my right foot know has this huge, I don't know what it is for sure but it sure hurts. It felt nice to have my feet on the grass though. But I have to walk on pavement alot to get home so that isn't much of a consolation.
So what is happening in my life? Well, in Writer's Craft I've been writing a script with seven other people. It's not very good as we were all working on our own and came up with drastically different personalities for the characters and we don't do this in a way that makes it look cool and post modern. I fell that I could write a much better play on my own and probubly will.
In History were learning about WWII and totalitarian dictatorships envolved in it. I have officially decided that Stalin is more evil then Hitler, because Stalin did all the things Hitler did, but he got away with it. On a lighter note, I also believe that Stalin's mostache could beat Hitler's mostache in a fight. Compare there mostaches sometime and you'll see why.
And in Co-op things are chugging along. I'm working at a local museum in data entry. It's really tedious work. Nothing much to say about it, except that I usually drop by the Book Vault after work.
I'm starting to develop and interest in Sufism. Sufism is a mystical branch of Islam that has some counter-culture overtones. I don't know if I'm going to convert, but I'm considering it. First I'm going to do alot of reaserch and then decide if I want to convert.
Okay, that's it. Bye.

6 comments:

Steph said...

What do you mean you've been reading up on barefoot walking? Reading what?

Dylan said...

Stuff on wikipedia. Apparently there is a whole sub-culture of people who don't wear shoes.

Steph said...

Wow. I'm part of a sub-culture and I didn't even know it...

By the way, as to the pavement walking, your feet do toughen up to it after a little while, so keep trying. ;)

Dylan said...

Thanks

ZZZZZZZ said...

Check me out

ZZZZZZZ said...

I don't mind going barefoot around the house... or even in the backyard, but i am such a wuss when it comes to pain and even a tiny pebble will send me screaming!