Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Heat

It's so friking hot outside. I was walking to co-op today and when I got there I was completely sweaty. I hate the heat and sweating and it feels like there is nothing I can do about it.
And while I'm on the subject of things I have no control over, the feature article is due on the 18th and I'd say I'm only half finished. I talked it over with my EA and she was all like "Get it done. Get it done now!" It was freaking me out. That and I was completely tired because I havn't had a descent sleep in days. I feel completely run out and I need to get out of town for awhile and relax.
On a lighter note, When Rabbit Howls by Truddi Chase is at the library. I wanted to read that novel after Grant Morrison said it was the inspiration for the character Crazy Jane in his run of Doom Patrol, which from what I've read of the other Doom Patrol runs is the only one that matters.

No comments: