Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Q: How do you stop an exploding man? A: Get his brother to fly him out of range in a moment of self-sacrifice, allowing him to explode harmlessly

So, I finally finished that feature article about Aspergers Syndrome in the workplace. It's a relief to have that of my shoulders so I can go, oh look, I have to write an essay in history and do a thing with a bunch of articles for Writer's craft. Oh, and I have to read a book for co-op. Oh, yeah, this is going to be a long five weeks.
On a lighter not, Heroes ended solving the burning question on my mind "Is New York going to explode and who is going to explode?" I'm going to write this handy list for those of you who have no idea what happened last night.
  • Mr. Bennet, He lives, and we learn his name is Noah after 23 episodes. Yes, the season was 23 episodes. Discuss.
  • Clare Bennet, Lives. Almost shoots Peter but chickens out.
  • D.L. Hawkins, almost dies, but Mohinder finds him and helps him get medical attention.
  • Hiro Nakamura, manages to kill or seriously ingure Sylar and is knocked back in time to 17th century Japan between an army of samurai and a lone man on horseback with a flag bearing the symbol. My theory is that Hiro is about to meet Takezo Kensei
  • Matt Parkman, in serious care after he shot Sylar and Sylar used his telekenetic powers to shoot the bullets back at him.
  • Nathan Petrelli, died flying his brother out of New York so he wouldn't kill it. He is now an okay guy, if still dead.
  • Peter Petrelli, He explodes, but because he has Clare's healing abbility I don't think we should consider him dead just yet
  • Micah Sanders, Lives and is safe with his parents Niki and D.L.
  • Niki Sanders, Lives. Turns out she had the superstrength all along. Jessica is still there.
  • Sylar, Hiro stabs him with a sword, but he may have survived and crawled into the sewer.

Alright, so I've got that settled in my mind, which is the only reason I wrote this. And that's all I've got to say.

No comments: