Sunday, January 15, 2006

Remember, Remember the 5th of November


Okay, Last movie I was really excited about seeing (Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy) was a bit of a flop, but this one is going to be a good one for sure. V for Vendetta.
Know I have to explain what V for Vendetta is to oh, say my grandma.
V for Vendetta is one of the best graphic novels I have ever read, possibly the best graphic novel. Okay, it is the best Graphic Novel I have ever read, with Bone a close second and the complete Sandman series by Neil Gaiman a third. It’s about this fascist England that has taken hold of Britain after a Nuclear War. And their’s this girl called Evey and she’s saved by a bunch of police from this guy who dresses up as Guy Fawkes and is running a one-man anarchist rebellion against the British government and is really good at kicking ass. I mean, that alone is richously cool. And to make things even better, THE WATCHOWSKI BROTHERS, CREATORS OF THE MATRIX TRILOGY ARE DIRECTING OR PRODUCING THIS!!!!! I’M NOT SURE WHICH BUT WHO CARES!!!!! V FOR VENDETTA WITH WATCHOWSKI BROTHERS!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!
To see more about what I senserly hope is the best comic book movie of 2006, click on the title.

No comments: