Monday, January 30, 2006

Lazy Four-Day Weekend

Exams are tomorrow. Not very nervous about them, well actually I am a little nervous about them, now that I actually think about it. Don’t exactly know why I’m so nervous. It’s just because they are exams. I’ll probably do fine.
Anyway, I hade the last four days off. The first day I went to the Book Vault and bought the new Dungeons and Dragons supplements Races of the Dragon. On second thought it was a bad purchase and I should have gone for one of the Sandman comics.
On Saturday I went to the library, and on Sunday I stayed home and watched Batman Begins with my Dad and sister. Batman Begins is a very good movie.
Today I stayed home, watched Fistful of Dollars (also a good movie) went onto Little Steven’s Underground Garage homepage on the Internet and listened to an archived show about Louie, Louie, and ate some cookies.
Okay, that’s what I’ve been doing. Just thought I should let you know.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I agree; Batman Begins is a very good movie. Haven't seen the other one you mentioned.