Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happiness Level Rising Captain

This semester is slowly winding down. My communications technology project is not stressing me that much anymore. I have come to the conclusions that one or more beings from the higher or lower planes is messing with my karma, so that it will be nigh impossible to fully complete this project, but I’m still pushing along with the help of an even greater power, my educational assistant.
I’m looking forward to my next semester because I am getting interesting courses that have nothing to do with math. I get to do art with my class from last year, which is good because I like them. I am also doing English, and I have a spare. They are also beginning to put in a mandatory reading period, which gives me a chance to read in school.
I just got the idea of starting an independent fan magazine for science fiction and fantasy and comic books and stuff. I know someone who may be interested at my school, she does comic books, and I think I’ll take it up with her sometime.
Later, peace.
Oh, I just saw the Deity of the Day. It is Chia, who is an evil goddess of South America. This makes me think of any evil Chia Pet. You all know Chia Pets, those weird ceramic things in the shape of animals that grows plants.
Okay, really peace out this time.

No comments: