Monday, January 16, 2006

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Exams are coming up, and it should be fairly obvious that I find this endlessly frustrating. Math is the hardest. I just got a whole whack of homework in the math department and I can’t do it. I am not emotionally or mentally capable tonight, mainly because I have a whack of math homework. I’m not so sure what you call something like this, but all I know is that I am just not prepared for this.
The good thing is that I am almost done math. I just need to pass this exam and then I never have to take another math course again. I plan on celebrating by burning all my math papers. I’m not so sure what I will burn them in yet, but I’ll tell you. If it goes in my favor we will have pictures.
I hate exam season. Everything is all busy and people are in a rush. I am not the sort of person who is in a rush. I am a very relaxed person and I don’t like being put into a rush or under pressure.
I am reading a book on Understanding Islam. It is very interesting and I plan on doing a blog about it.
Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I think, at least they are doing a special thing for him on Google. I don’t know if they observe Martin Luther King Jr, Day in Canada, but I’m sure there are a lot of people who do it.
That’s it.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck on the math. I'd offer to help but I get the feeling that'd be pretty tricky via the internet.

Dylan said...

don't worry about it Steph. I think I've got everything under control.

Steph said...

Good to know