Sunday, January 23, 2005

My Future History

First, I would like to announce that anyone can post a comment on my sight regardless of wether you have a blog of your own or not. So keep those comments coming, we at Writer and Company think that they are an important part of this web site.
Today I would like to share with you my future history. Like the great Robert A. Heinlein, before me I am compiling a future history to pump out an unlimited number of stories. It’s not quite completed but here is a basic outline.

300 million years ago
-The Aesir defeat there Jotun predecessors and create Asgard at the galactic core.
-Life begins to evolve on Point of Origin, The Alavallan home world
299 million years ago
-Point of Origin is rendered unhabitable, the proto-Alavallan species of the Gle’an begin there legacy.
150 million years ago
-The Gle’an are completely evolved into the Alavallan
-The Dinosaurs die off.
10 million years ago
-The Alavallan reach the milky wave
-Aesir-Alavallan war takes place.
2.6 million years ago
-Humans begin to Evolve on Earth
-The Cybernetic Enayon destroy there creators and the Enayon Council is made on Olympus.
45'000 BCE
-The Alavallan make first contact with humanity.
-The Wandjina start seeking out a new home world after there sun goes nova, the land in Australia
4'000 BCE
-The Enayon claim Earth for there own
-Alavallan begin a cultural revolution on Earth saying that there is a singular God. This would only catch on with a small group of Desert nomads in the middle east but it would be enough.
-Osiris is murdered by Seth. The female counterpart of Osiris, Isis creates an upgraded Enayon from Osiris body named Horus.
560 BCE
-In retaliation to the Enayon God control, the Alavallan create the Buddha. The teachings of the Buddha said that one could attain an divineness which soon cancelled out most of the Enayon’s control in Asia.
-The Wandjina create Dreamtime
4 BCE
-Jesus is born. With Jesus, the Alavallan used a hybrid of there success with Buddhism and the Jewish faith that Jesus was raised in. While the becoming divine thing wore off, the Enayon lost control of things in Europe and were soon forced to leave Earth.
570
-The Prophet Muhammad is born
1321
-Naous of the Alavallan is born
1947
-Naous crash lands in Roswell, New Mexico. He soon has a small following of humans.
1965
-Naous meets his final mate Esmeralda Parvati.
-Esmeralda Parvati is inngected with nanoprobes that alter her DNA cross breeding it with several sentients from a broken Alavallan database in Southern California.
2017
-Naous begins preaching
2024
-Naous and Parvati leave Earth
-The Final Corruption begins.
2172
-The Alavallan take over Earth, the Maturing begins
2222
-The first ships of the Diaspora begin.
2270
-Earth is officially abandoned
2300
-The Maturing ends. The first mature human civilizations begin
2305
-Naous and Parvati ascend to a higher plane
2310
-The Da Vinci, the first human vessel capable of wormhole travel is built and launched at New Earth.
This is my future history. If you have anything you want to see on this time line, e-mail me at However, I will use your ideas in my own stories and I will not be giving you any of the cut from my publishing.
Tomorrow I will be introducing a column by my imaginary friend Ralph. Ralph is a four-foot tall rodent-like creature who has been bugging me about being a part of my blog, so I finally put him in. Ralph’s views do not represent that of the human species or this blog.

Goodbye and Vote for Greater Zionist Resistance at althistory.blogspot.com

No comments: