Monday, January 24, 2005

Introducing Ralph, Taos becomes the 51st state

Thank you for reading, a special treat for you guys today. A weekly column by my imaginary friend and one half of Writer and Company, Ralph. So here it is...

The World According to Ralph
This Week...Lord of the Rings Director’s cut
Hello, My name is Ralph Wyksyn Chorian and I’m writing the Monday articles. So, let me tell you a bit about myself. I’m sixty-seven years old. I’m a Tawazee. I live with my wife and sixteen children. I like watching human films (my favorite is the Lord of the Rings trilogy) and using your Internet. When I’m not learning about human culture, I annoy my non-Tawazee friends by using Tawazee pop-culture refrenses that only I know.
I would like to talk about the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I have only seen the movies because I can’t read or write human (A friend is typing this onto the computer). The Writer says that the books are pretty good thou and the left a lot of important things out of the movie that Tolkein would be pretty ticked off about.
Recently I have gotten the entire director’s cut of Lord of the Rings on DVD. It was much simpler then getting all three of them separately and since I am a figment of the Writer’s imagination and unable to get a job, I will soon be watching all three of them back to back to back. I recommend that any one who hasn’t seen the director’s cut of Lord of the Rings go see it, because it adds a lot to the movie.
I would say goodbye in Elvish, but I don’t know the Elvish word for ‘goodbye’. So see you next article.

Thank you Ralph, so it’s been a while since my last post on alternate events. So here is an instalment.

Today in my mind

in 1839 the Heretic Charles Darwin is condemned by the Roman Catholic church for his evil beliefs that life was not created by God, but by a process called evolution. He was hanged in 1845.

in 712 AUC Caligula sentences the senate to death after he hears that they intended to have him killed. The Empire deteriorate under Caligula’s rule and soon fell into political turmoil. However the Republic was soon re-established saving the Roman people and ultimately the world.

in 1848 Dwarven miners who came to the America’s set up a subteranial colony in Sutter’s Creek, California. The Dwarven cities and tunnels would extend from Sutter’s Creek into cities across the America’s. The Dwarves of North America would get there name from there colony becoming the Sutter Dwarves.

in 1935 a commercial attempt to put beer in a can is attempted by Krueger Finest Beer. The endeavor is unsuccessful and beer is sold in bottles to this day.

on Jumada l-Uqa 13, 1406 Latif Ibn-Ayasha dies. Originally a writer, Ibn-Ayasha soon started to bend to the philosophical and soon published his book Dianetics and soon founded the Church of Scientology. Scientology is practiced across the world, especially in Australia.

in 1908 the Boy Scout movement begins in Britain. Boy Scouts soon spread to the West of Old Earth and became very popular in the Americans. During the mid-21st century it became a mandatory part of American education. The Boy scout movement was ended in 2178 during the maturing because it promoted patriotism.

on Aquarius 5, 14 NC Hippies are granted a state around Taos, New Mexico. While small at the beginning. The state of Taos would soon reach from what was once Utah to what was once Florida after the fall of the American Empire.

Thank you for reading and VOTE FOR GREATER ZIONIST RESISTANCE ON ALTHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments: