Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Beggining

Welcome, to my little bit of the Web called "The World of My Head". A sort of sequeal to my less succsessful blog "Things in my head," which I lost. Here you will see a multitude of things such as a This day in alternate history thing, top ten list, an occasonal column and many other things.
I'd like to thank the Alternate Historian, first off, who got me interested in blogs. Now here is what happened today in my mind.
Today in my Mind
in 32'000'000 B.C.E The Djinn rebellion against God is put down and the Djinn are spread across the multiverse. One minor Djinn, named Ara'do is brought to the Almighty and is unneccisarrily cursed with Immortality. Many of God's heavenly host thought this was very harsh indeed. God was unavalable for comment.
in 4004.107 The Colonist homeworld of Al-Zerra is conquered by the Five Worlds Empire. The Colonist species has since been flung across the known Universe. They would not become a major fource in the political arena until 700 years latter when Darmir Arba would be brought out of stasis.
on Rajab 25, 1212 Nihalden is born in C'ar Hag, Qa Nada Province. Founder of Nihaldenism, he started on of the most powerful religions of this day, that rivaled even Islam.
on Capricorn 23, 18 years before the New Calendar Vishnu Rose, born David Marshall Carpenter is born in Stratford, Ontario. After his family moved to California a year before the new calendar was created. He joined the hippie movement with great dreams of it and hey, here we are man.
This is enough for today. I'll have more for you tommorrow.

No comments: