Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Asperger's Syndrome

I have renamed my blog the Aspie Diaries. This is because I have Aspergers Syndrome. Now most of you are asking yourselves "What's Aspergers Syndrome,". Well I'm going to explain that.
Aspergers Syndrome is a kind of Autism that affects social development. People with Asperger's Syndrome have difficulty making eye contact, having a conversation with other people outside a certain subject (which might be something most people don't care about such as cows or Mesoamerican Calendars or Australian Mythology), difficulty under standing social norms and difficulty expressing empathy. It is vary recent and there are some people who believe it's a disease and should be cured, but I have a diffrent theory. Many of the greatest geniuses of History could have had Asperger's Syndrome. Here's a short list.
  • Albert Einstien
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Motzart
  • Michelangelo
  • Thomas Jeffersom
  • Mark Twain
  • Emily Dickinson
  • Issac Asimov

All these people have made a great impact on the world in someway. My theory is that Asperger's Syndrome is an evolutionary quirk that allows the human species to go up a level in our knowledge and eventually covered the Arts. So if there wasn't any Aspies (people with Asperger's Syndrome) there wouldn't be any progression. Who knows, maybe Jesus and Buddha were Aspies. It is said that Muhammad shook once and a while, that could just be stimming, a thing that happens to my hands when I think really hard. I'll do an article on stimming sometime. (I don't mean to offend any Muslims out there, but you got to admit saying that Mohammad was an Aspie is a lot better then some of the stuff that you get from some Western writers).

Speaking of the Prophet. Today in some then-backwater Arabian town called Mecca. Mohammad was born. I've come up with some alternate versions of the birth of Mohammad, inspired by fellow blogger, The Alternate Historian who's at althistory.blogspot.com, The first one is basically a ripe off his Islamic timeline. The other two I came up with on my own. Again I don't mean to offend any body and I am a big fan of Islam. Great religion. Plan on reading the Koran in the original Arabic once I learn it.


in Dhu l-Qa’da 23,-57 The Prophet Mohammad is born in Mecca. The Prophet brought the holy words of Islam to the world that all now follow. Allah is great.


in Dhu l-Qa’da 23, -57 Muhammad is born in the city of Mecca, Arabia. Founder of Islam, Muhammad started the most numerous religious followings followed closely by Nihaldenism and the basis for the Fundamentalist Democracy, The Islamic Roman Republic.


in 570 Gregorian Year Muhammad is born in Mecca. During the Great Shift, Mohammad was placed outside Toronto with Jesus and Siddhartha Gautama. The three would start a religion by pooling Buddhist, Christian and Islamic traditions.

in 570 Muhammad, the founder of Islam is born in Mecca. Islam grew to be one of the dominant religions of Ancient Earth, but during the maturing Islam went thru many changes including the Ecoshiite of 2202, the Feminist Islam movement in 2234 and the Lost children of Mecca in 2256.

No comments: