Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Wish I Wasn't Such A Nice Guy

So my sister calls me from School and says I need to run over some information on a court thing based on Othello. I'm really ticked off at this because I don't see how this is my responsibility. I'm angry at this and see no point of doing this for a person who has been more or less an annoying, judgemental and under appreciates me. But when she has forgotten something I'm the first person she calls. And what do I do? I run the paper over for her. Mind you, I'm still annoyed as hell at this, but I could have just left it there. It's her own fault for not remembering to bring it, I don't see how I'm supposed to help her escape from the forces of Karma.
I guess I'm just a nice guy. For most of my life that is what I have been, I have been a guy who does what he's told and helps people and stuff like that. Even if I where to become the head of an international crime syndicate I would probably still be a nice guy. I'd probably be overthrown in about a week, a month tops, but I would still be a nice guy even while I'm stroking my cat and telling my henchmen to go cut of some guys face and leave him over a bridge with bricks in his pocket.
It's not that I don't like being a nice guy, I just don't like my sister Delila, who is usually a major pain in my nether regions, taking advantage of that. I don't like it when anyone takes advantage of me. I just find this entire incident annoying.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Believe me, I know what you mean. Hans is annoying in much the same way. I'm not always as nice as you about it, but I do get just as annoyed.

You have my sympathy.

Dylan said...

Yeah, it turns out I may not be a the one to side with on this one. I exploded on my sister when I saw her.