Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Growing Dread in the Koi Pond of My Life

I'm starting in find my home not as homely anymore. I don't know whether it's the stress of summer coming or if I'm just growing to big for my current koi pond or if I'm just nervous that I need to actually work and stuff. All I know is that I've been feeling a sense of, I don't know, dread and nervousness. Everyone is so busy and I feel like I'm being forced out in the suffle. Also, in the middle of the night my bedroom dosn't feel like my own. I know that sounds crazy, but I just don't feel like right. Maybe I'm just on edge or something, but I feel really nervous recently.
I think it may have been my mom cleaning. I think I get the whole reason for cleaning, but I still don't like it. She pretty much came in and rearanged my entire closet and I really don't like that. I also still have a box full of old books I want to sell and I don't think I'm going to have a place to sell them in awhile since everyone is so busy.
I was hoping this could be longer, but I guess that's all I've got today. Maybe I'll have more later today. Maybe not.

No comments: