Monday, April 28, 2008

Slow Day

Today has been a sick day.
I've come down with a cold, or my allergies are acting up. I've finally faced the fact I have them. In this case, allerigies to spring. I've been home all day and have only worn a dressing-gown. I could feel the disease inside me. I can't feel much of it now.
I've officially finished half my course today. Now I need to do ten more. It shouldn't be to hard. I found a podcast for "A Tale of Two-Cities," and Post-Modernism is basically watching The Matrix. I don't know why a literacy course has a movie for it. My guess is all the really big post-modernist novels have sex and drugs in them or something. And one of the Modules is just a reading journel so I can do that in a day. This week I've got to read "The Miller's Daughter" by Emile Zola and "A Tale of Two-Cities," by Charles Dickens. Shouldn't be to much of a problem. I'll pick up the book at the library and read along.
That's basically it. Sick days don't generate alot of posting material.

No comments: