Thursday, April 17, 2008

YEAH! Someone I can connect with!

Well, I have to do my first test soon. I'm not doing it now, because I'm concentrating on getting all my DeviantArt stuff done. Thankfully, I am also very close to finsihing the second fourth. I'm feeling very confident about getting all this finished so I can go on to reading something interesting like "The Hounds of the Baskervilles."
I kind of had Tango lessons yesterday, but it was basically going over the steps I know. Not alot of people showed up, basically it was just me, Max and Max's girlfriend. It was pretty cool, we talked about praying mantis which Max believes are all really butch lesbians(the women at least), psychedelic drugs and books. I also hung out with Max a bit while we walked over to his place of buisness.
I think Max may be one of the few people I can actually connect with. We're both writers and artists, we both have strong counter-culture leanings. Also, I don't have to explain everything I'm into with him. He also said I should try writing screenplays, since from what he's read I'm better at dialouge. I think he has a point, so now I'm re-writing "The Last Dance Revolution" as a movie. Now all I need to do is get Johnny Depp to play Naos.
One last thing, my Employment Specalist called and it looks like I might get a job soon. Just thought I'd tell you.

No comments: