Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Internet Course Stress

Did I tell you guys I have an internet course? I have an internet course on literature. I thought it'd be fun. I'd get to read a bunch of stuff. Then I realized I had to read alot of stuff. They didn't say anything about Realism and Naturalism, neither of which I think are movements I see myself as being big on. I guess I could read the bit where they talk about it, I'll do that after I'm done this post.
I'm behind on my schedule. My aunt, who's the person who comes over and tells you your behind, wrote me up a schedule and I'm behind. I should be working on Tartuffe by now if I was following this course. But I'm still on Metaphysical Poetry. I have to write a three-page essay comparing the sonnets of John Donne to the sonnets of William Shakesphere. I've got nothing. I feel like I'm breaking down. I don't know how I'm going to get through this course.
I'm still stressed, but I needed to write this down. Positive Social Feedback will be appreciated.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Don't be stressed mate. I've come to think that's mostly the point behind all schedules: To make you feel crappy when you realize you're not following them right to the button. You'll get everything done. I have faith in you.

Dylan said...

(hug)
Thanks Steph