Friday, January 18, 2008

Quick Update I'm Not Really Thinking Much About

Hey. Sorry I havn't blogged in awhile but I have been really active these past few days. Lots of homework, finishing the big philosophy essay about God's omnipotence and benevolence. It was really hard and frustrating so I'm glad to be finished it. If that isn't enough however I'm getting together with a bunch of kids from my class to complete a project on Contemporary Philosophy. I'm concentrating on the metaphysics, so I'm doing Existentalism, Postmodernism, Surrealism and guys on psychedelics.
So, on a note it may be that I am going to a rock concert tonight. Yeah, social interaction! I have a friend from art class and her bands playing so I thought I'd go over and watch. That's all I can write now, I'm going to go. Bye

1 comment:

ZZZZZZZ said...

It's great that you are keeping active. I've been very busy as well, I finally got to sit down and actually write for a little bit today. I'm so excited!