Friday, January 25, 2008

Finish Exams

Hey, sorry that I didn't write. I am getting so damn lazy with this blog! Anyways, I have been working on school projects (finished) and studying for exams (also finished). Basically, I am free for the next few days.
Anyways, I'm at the library and I found a series of books on human history that I bought instally. It's only now that I realize I don't want half of them. I'm going through them again to see which ones I don't want. I've already gotten ride of most of the modern history and I'm probubly going to get ride of the classical civilizations as well, bunch of war-like arrogant pricks. Still, the Greeks gave us philosophy and I suppose that's got to count for something. Still, I could probubly do without most of these. I'll keep the ones on China and Japan, as well African and Pre-Columbian Civilizations. Early Islam is defenetly staying as well. Byzantium and Russia maybe. But I think I'm going to cut down on the Mideval period and anything else that goes with it. This probubly isn't even the collection that is at the library anyways. I noticed India isn't in this collection.
I've decided to make Mythania a series of solar systems. I guess I was just annoyed with the bowl and solar systems sounded easier. The various planets are interconnected with a series of stargate type things, which is called "The Web." I don't mean to make Mythania science-fiction, I still see it as high fantasy, but it's going to have characteristics of science fiction.
Well, it seems to be the time to stop. Be seeing you.

No comments: