Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blog Thought

I was wondering if I should just write down my blog as random ideas that I feel I can share. I mean, I don't think I should put down all my ideas on this blog, but I was thinking I could just do brief edits. For instance, I could write about my feelings on one subject and then have another post on another subject. It would be pretty complex to read, but what do I actually care. Just as long as I don't go about putting down the secrets of my mythos I'll be fine.
I've been worrying about how I'm keeping up my blog. I've only got six posts, soon to be seven. I don't feel I am living up to my responsibility as a blogger. There are probubly all sorts of blogs out there that didn't get far. Heck, I've started a few of them. I want this blog to be the blog that historians look back on as the ultimate blog. I want to have this blog going from here to 2050 and beyond this point. When I stop blogging I'm going to be DEAD!
So should I just have this as random thought blog. Well, why not. It's my blog and I can do with it what I wish. The only problem is that I don't know if you guys reading this will enjoy it like that. I'm worried about what you think when I go all Tristan Shandy on you. Maybe I shouldn't and just damn the consequences.
So, basically I'm going to turn this into Writer's random thoughts and I will lisean to your feedback. I won't act on it, but I'll lisean to it.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Well, personally, I would like to read your random thoughts, and even if others don't (which I doubt), Writers Random Thoughts are better than weeks without a post. See what I mean?

And if it makes you feel any better, I've rather lost interest with posting on my blog as well...

Dylan said...

Maybe you could try my new method

Steph said...

I've already been doing that though. :P

Dylan said...

Oh.