Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy ending to the Holy Mountain thing

Good news on the Holy Mountain front, we got to watch the first bit of it for reaserch. We won't be playing it for the project though, because it is just to weird for school. So we wasted most of our time. Still, I felt it was time well spent. I also got positive reviews from my group mates.
What project you may ask? Well, I have to make an exhibit on metaphysics of contemporary philosophy. My group mates got to do other stuff, but I called existentialism and guys who take weird mushrooms. I'm going to do a model of Timothy Leary's 8-circuits of conciousness and making an "Are you an Existentalist" Quiz. I already have one question.
  1. Are you an Existentalist, Yes or No?

If you answer no you get more points, because most existentialists don't think of them selves as existentalist because they don't like being part of a movement what with the whole thing on individualism. And if you don't fill out any answers, you get 100%, which is a refrence to a Woody Allen joke. I also plan on making a timeline

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Keep up the good work. Cheers:-)

Dylan said...

Thanks. I don't believe I've seen you around this blog before. Glad your reading.