Sunday, March 18, 2007

Where the Aspies Roam

Just came from the Giant Squid. Didn't get any new movies, just needed to get out of the house. It's how I deal with my little sisters screaming. I can't take well, screaming. I need to get out of the house and take a walk. I took a walk downtown. I'm at the library at the moment. Not sure this is necessarily the best place for me to be, what with March Break ending and everything. What I need to do is hide in my room for the rest of the day. Sort of a meditation thing.
Incidentally, Steph, if your reading this I want to talk with you. Nothing really important I just want to run some stuff by you. I feel the need to do stuff like that because I respect you. I tried to reach you but your were preoccupied. If we can get together on MSN sometime that would be great.
Hm, I don't really have anything to talk about. That's sad because this was going to be one of those great big posts. Ah, well.
March Break is really what this was all about when I think of it. Did I have a good March Break? Well, I'm not sure. It was satisfactory, but to much actual nothing. What I want is more socialization. I need more friends to hang out with. Oh, Loncrow did come over and we had a good game of D20 Modern. I can't wait until he can come again. Still, there were some things I didn't get to do. I didn't get to go out to see any movies, and there was some social interaction with another Aspie we never got around to doing this week. Will probably meet him again at a latter date.
Anyway, I'm going to continue to fiddle around on this computer for awhile and then go home. I should probably work on adjusting my emotional level to calm and serene.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh hey, writer. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but you haven't been posting as much as you normally do, so I haven't been checking as much as I normally do. :P

Sure we can talk on MSN sometime. Did you have a specific time in mind or...?

Dylan said...

Sure. We're doing it right now in fact.