Saturday, March 17, 2007

March Break is almost over (whimper)

So, March break is slowly coming to an end. This makes me sad because I don't want to go back to school. I've got myself into a nice relaxed mood where I hang out in coffee shops and write my novel. I don't want to go back to the stressful environment of the klingon penal asteroid.
March Break was a pretty good time however. I got myself a new jacket, which is the kind of jacket I picture Naos wearing, except his has a patch for the band "Gunslynger" which hasn't been formed yet. I call it the jacket of Naos and it gives me +4 on all will saves against stress and a +5 armour bonus against all Lawful or Evil attacks. I also got myself some new books. As I have already said, I have the first volume of The Invisibles, and I have also picked up some new used books. Two Michael Moorcock books. The Warlord of the Air and The Jewel In The Skull, as well as a book of William Blake's poetry. I also tried to look for William S. Burrough's Naked Lunch, but I couldn't find it.
I also checked out Wilfred Laurier University. Wilfred Laurier is a really cool university that I am going to try really hard to go too as it is small, has a good program for people with Aspergers such as myself, and has alot of cool stuff I'd like to take. Not as many studies on Middle-Eastern and Asian civilizations as I'd like, but the Medeval Studies looked like fun. There's also a film studies class and I'm interested in making movies since I've been watching so many recently. I've seen, let's see, Kill Bill Volumes 1&2, both really good. Chasing Amy, which I will know say is Kevin Smith's best movie and Tank Girl, which was interesting. It's based on a series of independent comics. I'm not in the mood to go into further detail on it.
This computer is being stupid and won't let me edit anything. So I'm going to stop writing on it. May all it's children grow up to be Conservatives.

No comments: