Thursday, March 22, 2007

What happened to me on the day of March 22, 2007. This Title sucks I know, but I don't care.

I had to get a co-op report in today. I basically had to do a thing about how my current job as a museaum archivist could become a proper career. Mom helped me out and I got most of it done. I need to do an interview with my employer or an employee of the local museaum and finish some stuff up about colleges. Mostly the interview, and I have to get to work on a feature article I have to write for Writer's Craft.
The bad thing about this is that I have no time to write my novel. I really care about this novel, and I think this whole Writer's Craft thing may be really good. I'm picking up more tips, a couple I admit Steph already told me, but I'd much rather be working on my novel and the Family 48 short stories I'm bouncing around. I'm finding school to be more and more of a burden to my writing career. I'm thinking that Saturday I'm going to pack up, go to Tango's, sit somewhere and just write out as much as I can get out. I want to get most of the Family 48 stories and The Last Dance Revolution finished by the time I'm half through university.
Well, I don't have anything else I feel the need to write here. I just felt the need to tell you guys how I feel. That and Steph was complaining earlier that I don't post as much as I used to, so I'm going to try and post more. I'll search news stories and stuff.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I wasn't complaining. Just pointing out, more like. Though be it complaining or pointing out, it's still true. ;)

Dylan said...

I didn't mean that in a bad way. Poor choice of words.

Steph said...

Okey dokey

ZZZZZZZ said...

hey sweety! interesting post. I hope that you have a great weekend!

ZZZZZZZ said...

Hey! I have to work today but either tonight or tomorrow I am going to write a new post. I miss everyone!!!!! take care!