Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day and a near encounter with Tabacco Industry Lizards that left me questioing my sanity

Happy Valentine's day everyone, the day when we celebrate how frustrating relationships are, except for those of us who don't have relationships. We just think about how we're so lonely.
School is becoming more and more frustrating. I beg for assistance. Steph, please send an army of vikings to liberate me from the School Board. I'd join you in Norway myself, but I have plans here and I would hate to be a third wheel. I suppose I can just dream of having an apartment in Toronto some day, where I can just sit in front of a window and write my novels. Steppenwolf playing in the background. Surrounded by my vast collection of books.
So, anyway, another thing that happened at school was some kids came dressed as representatives of Big Tobacco Industries. They were dressed in business suits and sunglasses. It was one of those things that keeps kids from smocking cigarettes. The thought that went through my mind was. There Lizards. Like in my mythology. They looked exactly like I think the Lizards would dress if they took human form. So for the rest of my day, I went into a weird paranoid way about the Lizards. I was taking it so literally I thought, hey do I actually believe this?
Thinking about it know, I'm pretty certain I don't. I was just playing at living in my fantasy world, which helps me get through the day. If I really believed it, I'd be smart enough to keep my mouth shut about the whole thing because the Lizards would have me re-educated and turned into a Sub-human for there army. This makes me feel better, since I don't want to go crazy until I have written a few more novels.
Computers at home still won't work, so I'm at the Library. I plan on getting some stuff for the conspiracy theory world I'm working on. Mainly stuff on Christian heresies. The weather sure hasn't been helpful. The snow came down like crazy last night. It's like the North pole here, without the global warming I might add. It's crazy.
Ah, well, that's all I can think off. I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

No comments: