Thursday, February 15, 2007

Be careful what you eat and my Lost theory

Good news, I have Internet access on one of the home computers. So I can blog from the comfort of my own home. So now I will tell you what has been going on in my life that is worth talking about.
First, a bag of Valentine's chocolate cookie things. I found a bag of them beside the computer. So naturally I took some. They were pretty good, but then I read the instructions and it sounded like it was an aphrodisiac or something. I asked Dad about it and he said that all aphrodisiacs are placebos. I suppose this is good because I'm not sure I should take aphrodisiacs.
In more important news, I have a new theory for Lost. My theory isn't going to be much, just a simple prediction. By the end of the series, everyone will have died. I'm just getting this in. So far while I've watched they've killed of Ana Lucia, Ecko and there is a good chane Charlie is going to die. There's also Michael who betrayed the Jack, Kate and Sawyer. He didn't die but he did go away so him and his son Walt are out of the picture. Oh, and there was Hurley's girlfreind. I forgot about her. And a few Others, but there just annoying because they don't tell you anything and you know they got some bad stuff going on, but there not going to tell you and it's all really Clockwork Orange. And don't get me started on the Polar Bears.
So, that's about it. There are more things, but I got distracted by the internet and must now go to Bed. Tomorrow, stuff about some way cool movies from the Giant Squid. (I.E. Dead Man and The Big Lebowski) Both are great. Go see them. Study them carefully.

1 comment:

ZZZZZZZ said...

yeah they are just placebos. People just here that and get themselves all horny. haha