Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pre-Valentine's Blues

So that job at the Rogers Video I told you about isn't going to happen. Turns out they thought it was a co-op placement and I'll be getting that at the museum. I suppose it's for the best, Rogers is to much of a chain store.
So Valentine's day is coming up. This always highlights my isolation from everyone. I'm not going into to much detail, since I'm not in a mood to post some of my deeper thoughts on the internet. I'm also feeling isolated from my parents. I just don't think I can talk to them anymore. They'd probubly say that I can always talk to them, but I don't want to. Shit, know I feel all lonely again. sigh.
Anyway, that's about it. Computer still dosn't work. Can't think of anything else to say. Bye

4 comments:

ZZZZZZZ said...

Awww, sorry you feel so down! You can always talk to me!!! I'll even give you my email address if you want. Happy Valentine's Day <3

Dylan said...

That would be nice Sheila.

ZZZZZZZ said...

Sugarbaby884@netzero.net

write anytime!

Dylan said...

Thanks