Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wednesday and Today

Little update on recent events.
First, yesterday during second period art, their was a firedrill. Usually, the only thing sinister about this is a slight annouance to my schedule, but this one had an unusally mysterious as me and my fellow classmates sat outside for nearly an hour and the police were called out. There were many theories, such as drugs or a bomb, but I didn't get any answers. I thought it may have been a vast conspiracy, but that's just me.
Today, I saw the Glass Menagerie as a class project. It was an interesting play. I may go on about it some time, but at the moment my little sister wants acsess to this computer. See you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a supposed "bomb threat"...there was a suspicous pipe thing in the tech lab, but it was just something Booker was making for a communications class. The full story about it is in the Beacon today.

Dylan said...

I know, but what if the story is a cover up?

Dylan said...

I was thinking it may have had something to do with the teachers. I don't know for sure.