Friday, October 20, 2006

My sister makes me feel sad

Well, I am a working man. My job is to underline important documents for a very important non-government place, but I can't tell you what else. Condididencial. The pay is pretty good, and beside the tedium I have no complaints.
I don't really know what else to say besides that. I could probubly go on about how I feel lonely and how I long for real human contact. My sister isn't really helping. Not the really little perky one, the larger negative one. She's good at that. She seems to get joy from making the lives of others miserable. She's like a postitive energy vampire. This is probubly part of the effect, me complaining how much of a rhymes-with-witch she is, but she really makes me feel bad. She's always calling me Emo, which she uses as a slur.
Anyway, one a more postitive note I am know on Book Five of the Dark Tower series. The Tower grows ever closer.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm sorry you feel so sad. And I guess I don't really qualify as real human contact. But for what it's worth, I consider you to be a good friend of mine anyways. *hug*

Anonymous said...

I hate the term emo. I'm sorry that you're sad. I hope that you enjoy the end of The Dark Tower.