Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Man, this post just got no flow bro

I am reading six books at the same time. This is a bit startiling for me as I usually limit myself to four, so I really want to finish one soon. The problem is I just can't stop as they are all so good. Thankfully I'm re-reading one, another is a book of short stories, and another is a non-fiction book. I figure I can put down Wizard and Glass for awhile and work really hard on Brave New World and Hearts in Atlantis.
Anyway, I feel like I have neglected my blog. Something that came up is the controversy of the Pope implying to accusing Islam to convert by the sword. My first response was "and Christianity converts by the dagger, cough cough "Spanish Inquisition" cough cough". However, it was later that I learned that Christianity may have converted by the sword to during the Crusades. The Crusades were a really bad for the Muslim world, since they hade a bunch of Crusaders coming and raping women and pillaging and such. Off course, the Muslims did attack Byzantium, making the Emperor of Byzantium call for help in the Western Church. Not that the Western Church helped as much as invaded Byzantium as most of the people in the Crusades just new that the "infidels" were in the east, and lookie her Byzantium is in the east. HULK LOOT!
Anyway, All I can say is that like most human wars, everyone in the crusades was an idiot, but the Roman Catholic Church is a bigger idiot. And also, Muslims should be talking this over. Another thing wrong with terrorists. If they're so pissed off at America for being Godless heathens or whatever, why don't they send some missionaries over and try to convert them. Huh? Wait, it all comes down to oil. The oil must flow and all that shit. Won't flow for long, then the Amish will rule all. I really think it would be interesting to see what a world would be like without any oil. I don't plan on living in it mind you. I'm going to hall ass to a safe location, write my novels and then maybe I'll start a real cult to combat the Communist Nazi Theocracy that will take hold.
Anyway, that's it. See you all soon.