Monday, September 25, 2006

LEADS and Dragonboating.

Six days and no posts. Far past time to get to work.
Wednesday i met my guidance councilar from LEADS who's going to held me find a job. We shall call her Kaylee, because she reminds me of the character from Firefly of the same name. Not sure why. I think it's the voice. Anyway, I showed her my regular haunts which didn't take long as I only have three regular haunts discluding School and my house. These three regular haunts are the public library (which she has already seen), the Book Vault and Tango's, a coffee house were I eat cookies and write stuff. We will be meeting again next Wednesday at Tangos.
Today however, I went Dragonboating in health Class, and I HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT! HATED IT!
Needless to say, I didn't find it that enjoyable. Unfortunatly I have to do it again Wednesday. Not fun.
And that's my life. Nobody tell me to hang in about the Dragonboating please.

3 comments:

Steph said...

What is Dragonboating?

Dylan said...

YOu get a bunch of people, put them all in a boat that looks like a dragon and make them paddle up and down the river. The people in my hometown do this as a yearly competition.

Dylan said...

Dragonboating didn't envolving paddling fast, it just involved paddling on time and their wasn't anyone else beyond my class on the water and there was no competition. Really U just didn't want to go, but they made me and that ruined the experience.