Monday, April 24, 2006

The D&D game and, ur, all the other stuff

Sorry I didn’t write back on the D&D and stuff. I’ve been rather busy not doing my homework.
My friend, who will be known as Rowiin, since that is the name of his character (who is a drow rouge if your curious). We did a standard dungeon crawl and fought a bunch of kobold zombies. I plan on building in more complex story lines into this campaign. It will involve a small town called Dun dragon Castle. I plan on writing an epic poem to go with it.
So, The weekend was spent getting my homework done and going to see the Lord of The Rings musical in Toronto. It was very impressive, but it would help you a lot if you read the book before you saw it, because it is very hard to understand it without knowing the plot. If you do get a chance to see it, go and do it. It is great.
So, today was pretty usual. I'm starting to write my Dorian Gray essay, and I'm going to do some studies for my humanities class asighnment. In the mean time I'm trying to get some pictures from my Italy and Greece trip to the teacher who was running it so he can put it on the show. It is taking way to much time.
Well, thats about it.

No comments: