Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter and Homework and upcoming D&D with a player besides my little sister (Huzah)

Hey, how’s it hanging?
Well, bunch of relatives came over for Easter. The party was my dad’s side of the family and we watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I also had much chocolate and ate my entire source in one day. I also got a bunch of cards about classic novels and a necklace of an ankh. I’m going to put a picture of an ankh under this, because Steph gave me directions on how to do that and I want to see if I can get it right.

HUZAH!!!!!! Huzah is a new word that I will use to express victory. Get used to it.

In other news, I have joined an internet Aspie forum. They call themselves the Tribe of the Aspie-Geeks. The subjects are very interesting and I think that this will be a good experience for me. I also put out a post on a dungeons and dragons forum and got two answers. I don’t know about joining any of them yet, but they seem interesting.
In other news I am beginning a massive independent studies project in Sociology, Anthropology and Psychology. I plan on doing it on teenage-subcultures using movies and real life studies as my main sources. I want to do this because I get to watch a bunch of movies and this subject sounds kind of interesting.
Finally, I have begun my first Dungeons and Dragons game without Loncrow, Ruric or Sprite. It will all go down on Thursday. So far all I know is that it will take place in the Northern lands of the Forgotten Realms and my character will be a Half-Orc Paladin named Kulder Palecastle. I’ll tell you all about it and see if I can’t get an epic poem out of it.
Well, got lot’s of stuff to do. I’ll get back to you on the D&D.

No comments: