Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm Back, Then Why Do I Feel So Bad

I’m home, hello people.
Okay, so I got home on the 16th, which is a welcome surprise in a way. Really, the moment I got back I sort of felt sad. I really miss Italy and Greece. I miss having somewhere to go everyday and all the history and beauty of Italy and Greece. When I got back to Canada I just thought about how much the landscape sucked compared to the rolling mountains of Greece. Also, I really don’t like the state of my life. I just feel dissatisfied, I suppose. That and my sisters are a great pinnacle of stress for me.
Anyways, I’ll get around to telling you all about the trip at a latter date, mainly because I don’t want to talk about the trip now. I just wanted to tell you I’m back.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Glad you're back at least. Missed you. But sorry to hear you're sad. *hug*

Dylan said...

Thank You Steph