Thursday, March 02, 2006

5 days till Italy & Greece

I should be working on a short story for English. It should be very easy, but I just can’t seem to get the first bit down. I figure that I can do it in a snap once I get the first bit down. Also, I have to finish Frankenstein and write an article about how a famous anthropologist or sociologist or psychologist has changed my life (I’m doing Dr. Lorna Wing, who came up with the term Asperger’s Syndrome). I hope that I have writing energy left for Europe.
Also, my last post for the large amount of tests featured below was that I would be gone in nine days, at the time that was wrong. I got the information from my EA and she probably didn’t include weekends. She does that sometimes.
There was an old woman from Denmark
Who raised a grey bipedal Aardvark
It met up with a man
A Canadian named Dan
And made him a comic book landmark
There was an alchemist named Clark
Who hade a great fear of the Dark
He made a sunrod
But the rod was a fraud
And could barely give of a small spark
Those are some limricks I put together because I am bored.
Anyway, looking forward to Italy and Greece. Expect lots of pictures.

No comments: